Entertain with Bay Bridge views from your living room!
Bedroom with private view Balcony!
Take a dip after work and relax!
The Harrison Residence #38E
Spectacular Bay Bridge View Residence – South Beach District, San Francisco! Located in the Heart of San Francisco’s Tech Hub, enjoy unstoppable views of the Bay Bridge, AT&T Park and San Francisco Bay from this spectacular 2 bedroom, 2 full bath corner residence at The Harrison! Situated on the 38th Floor atop Rincon Hill, this contemporary home features 2 well scaled bedrooms, 2 luxurious full baths, a chef’s kitchen with stunning modern finishes handpicked by highly acclaimed designer, Ken Fulk! The open living/dining concept is complete with diagonal plank Siberian oak wood floors and floor to ceiling windows. The designer kitchen showcases Studio Becker Ash Molina Cabinetry and best in class appliances. Sumptuous master suite w/ incredible views of AT& T park, spa-like full bath with white Carrara marble counter tops, glass shower enclosure, soaking tub & waterworks brass fixtues. The Harrison offers its residents effortless elegance and 5-star amenities including 24-hour doorman, concierge, well stocked pantry, 1,800sf fitness center with steam room, glorious outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi, BBQ area, valet car service and Uncle Harry’s sensational penthouse level sky lounge! Convenient downtown location with easy access to world class dining, shopping ,museums and both AT&T park and the new Warrior’s Stadium!
· Corner Unit with Spectacular Bay Bridge & AT&T Park Views
· 2 Bedroom, 2 Luxe Full Baths
· Floor to Ceiling Windows Throughout
· Walk-Out Balcony with Bay Bridge Views
· Diagonal Plank Siberian Oak Wood Floors
· Chef’s Kitchen:
· Polished White Slab Carrara Marble Counter Tops: Breakfast Bar
· Studio Becker Ash Molina Cabinetry: Cabinet Front Sub Zero Refrigerator,
· Bertazonni Gas Stove; Stainless Steel Bosch Dishwasher
· Upgraded Closets throughout
· Generous Master Suite with Views of AT&T Park
· Spa-like Master Bath with Staphire clear glass shower enclosure and soaking tub
· Polished White Slab Carrara Marble Vanity w/ Double Sinks
· Chevron Honed-finished Olive Porcelain Tile Floors
· Walk in Closet
· Second Full Bath with Polished White Slab Carrara Marble Vanity
· In-Unit Laundry
· 1 Valet car parking + guest parking
Common Area Amenities:
· Outdoor heated pool, hot tub, BBQ area
· 24-hour doorperson, Concierge
· 1,800 sqft. Fitness center and steam room
· Uncle Harry’s Sky Lounge and Speak Easy
· Resident’s Private Pantry with Espresso Machine, Teas, Local Newspapers
· Separate Storage and Wine Locker
· 3 Blocks to 181 Fremont, New Sales Force Tower & The New Transbay Terminal
· Near AT&T Park & The New Warrior’s Stadium
· Just Blocks to a Variety of Tech Offices
· Area offers world-class Dining, Shopping & Museums
Exclusively Offered at $2,698,000
Use floor plans to get a clear idea of the home layout and the room sizes.
About South Beach
South BeachSome of the best weather in all of San Francisco can be claimed by South Beach. Found at the foot of the Oakland Bay Bridge, and bracketed by the Embarcadero and the Giants baseball stadium, this is exciting stretch of waterfront city is one of San Francisco’s great walking neighborhoods. An affluent area, there are a large number of converted warehouses as well as new construction catering to luxury condos, luxury high rises, and luxury lofts. Take a morning walk to work, or visit the ballpark, or climb aboard your yacht – all of it within your grasp in this enticing section of the city.Relaxing weekend mornings bring residents down from the high rises to walk dogs, or take a run along the Embarcadero where public art and bayside breezes are all part of the restorative setting. Catch a breakfast at the Ferry Building, while you enjoy the vibrant weekly farmers market. Find a robust cup of Blue Bottle Coffee, and a hunk of intoxicating cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, plus the world-famous SF MOMA, are all part of the local cultural universe that surrounds life here. YBCA delivers daring theater, dance, music and film. The finest in urban cuisine can be found along these block, including Lulu, Azie, South Park Cafe, Delancey Street. Find a boat rental at City Kayak and explore the city by water. South Beach is luxurious city life at your fingertips, and nothing less.
Open House: Sunday 2/25, 2-4pm
Private showings by request.
Call Cece to gain access to Complimentary Valet parking. 415.264.7482
Contact Cece Doricko 415-264-7482 or CeceDoricko@gmail.com
Twilight and Evening showings are easily accommodated with notice.
Share this Listing